I had the pleasure of meeting Brittney this morning at one of Denver’s hottest downtown wedding venues, Hotel Born. Having lived in Denver since 2000, it’s blown me away to see the growth in Denver. Especially the area around good old Union Station. Hotel Born is tucked between Millenium Bridge at Union Station. This is truly convenient for out of town guests to not have to worry about renting a car.
Easy sophistication is the name of the game when it comes to their modern alpine interiors, with spaces designed for conversation and relaxation. Clean lines, rich textiles and natural palettes are blended with state-of-the-art conveniences to form a meticulously handcrafted experience.
Their modern, elegant event spaces are the perfect backdrop to customize your dream day, with gorgeous Denver skyline and Union Station canopy views. Whether you fantasize about a spectacular soiree or an intimate, sentimental gathering, the Kimpton Hotel Born has the ideal venue.
- Three elegant ballroom options, accommodating up to 340 guests
- Elegant spaces for receptions and cocktail hours
- An outdoor terrace, perfect for a party under the stars or to soak up Denver’s 300 days of sunshine, with great downtown views
- Bright, modern spaces for rehearsal dinners or family meetups
- Exquisite suites for the bride and groom to celebrate in style
- Options for room blocks, so your loved ones can stay together
- Dedicated Kimpton staff to customize your ideal day
If you’re looking for a wedding, bar mitzvah or elopement venue, get in touch with Brittney at Hotel Born and see for yourself how special this venue is!