You spent hours finding the perfect photographer for your wedding. Your wedding day was amazing and you love your photos. Now how are you going to make those memories last? You could have them on your screensaver for the next 5 years, but how are your kids and grandkids going to enjoy them 30 or even 50 years from now?
Albums are the perfect way to treasure those memories and pass them down through the generations. In the short term, you will also be much more likely to pull out your album and flip through it to relive your wedding day than you will be to go through your digital files.
Because we feel that albums are so essential to remember your wedding day, we take great care to provide you with high-quality albums at reasonable prices. Our albums are archival, designed custom for you and made of quality materials that won’t break down over time.
We also try to make the album building process as smooth as possible. Here are the 6 steps to you receiving your album:
- Your photographer selects the best photos to tell the story of your wedding day.
- Album design is done in-house by Patrina and is ready 6 weeks after you receive your photos.
- You proof the album online and get up to 3 rounds of revisions to make design or image changes.
- Patrina does a round of retouching to the images to make them look their best. This process takes up to 2 weeks.
- Your album is ordered!
- Album is shipped directly to you. It typically takes the album company 4-8 weeks to print, bind and ship your album.
We promise you’ll never regret ordering a wedding album and investing in you and your family’s memories for many decades to come.